GETTING INTO ABA MALAYSIA's BUSINESS ADVISORY SYSTEMS
STEP 1: BUSINESS CLINIC (Identifying Your Issues/Concerns)
Every business owner has different challenges, budgets, resources, visions, skills and motivation levels. So, Step 1 is to find out exactly what you need. Our Business Clinic is a 1.5 hour, one-on-one meeting with your business advisor or business analyst to take an initial look at:
- i) how your business is going now;
- ii) what challenges and problems you're having in your industry or business;
- iii) which areas hold the greatest potential for improvement;
- iv) which strategies would achieve that growth;
- v) how effectively you're using your resources including your time and team; &
- vi) your goals and plans for the business.
STEP 2: BUSINESS ASSESSMENT (Identifying Your Business Path)
When you decide to make some changes in your business, the next step is to plan your path to a better business and life.
Business Assessment is a must for anyone in business. It's your chance to have ABA Malaysia to evaluate your business and personal life, and identify many different areas of untapped potential. This process is a vital in getting maximum value from your commitment to any Business Advisory Program.
STEP 3: MAKING IT HAPPEN WITH OUR BUSINESS ADVISORY PROGRAMS
Business Advisory Program is your key to ultimate success. Whether you want to bulid your business, create a more dynamic team, or systemise your business better so you can have the confidence that it can run without you having to be there, the Program is your key to getting there.
Having a business advisor means you:
- i) have access to someone to brainstorm with at your level as a business owner;
- ii) have access to the latest cutting edge technology in Sales, Marketing and Operations Management;
- iii) are accountable to a proactive 3rd party person who will make sure you work 'on' the business not just 'in' it to achieve the goals you've set for yourself and the business;
- iv) have access to 'practical' knowledge that your business advisor has, in relation to the strategies and development of tactics to make your business 'outstanding'.
- v) have council from someone who understands the psychological challenges you need to undergo to become more 'entrepreneurial';
- vi) will stay motivated to achieve your goals and continue to grow.