We are a Business Advisory firm, focused in creating a better quality of life for entrepreneurs and business owners through better business.
Established in 2006 as small business transformation specialist, we provide business re-education, consultation and advisory on innovative strategies to business owners who want to grow and transform their business to the next level.
ABA Malaysia has been actively involved in developing and implementing financial, operational and other critical management systems for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in various sectors. To date, we have reached out to thousands of SMEs in Malaysia through our leveraged engagements, and successfully leveled up their business growth and achievement to the desired levels.
In transforming businesses to become more effective & efficient, our Business Coaching, Mentoring & Advisory (CMA) methodologies focus on the following 4 areas:
1 Business Systems
2 Standard Operating Procedures
3 Key Performance Indicators
4 Human Capital Development
Vision and Mission
Our Vision: To be the preferred choice by entrepreneurs in transforming their business.
Our Mission: To bring the entrepreneurs’ mindset at par with the business standards & requirements.
Based on our proven systems and tested methodologies as well as our experience in helping SMEs for more than 13 years, we believe that we had contributed to the success of developing entrepreneurs and better businesses nationwide, across more than 20 industries.
ASRI JUSOH - PRESIDENT & SENIOR BUSINESS ADVISOR
He has over 20 years of working experience in Accounting & Finance (Financial Auditing, Financial Reporting, and Corporate Finance), during his training and employment with Merchant Bank, Finance Houses, Commercial Banks and Insurance Companies. He oversees the expansion of ABA Malaysia, as a leading business coaching and advisory firm in Malaysia.
Using ABA Malaysia’s unique systems, Asri and his team work closely with the owners of SMEs in achieving their dreams. Apart from steering ABA Malaysia, he also sits on the Board of several private corporations, taking the role of Corporate & Strategic Director.
SHAMSUL AFZAN - GROUP CEO & SENIOR BUSINESS ADVISOR
He has over 18 years of working experience with specialization in Customer Experience and Business Development, during his training and employment with Telecommunication Companies, Commercial Banks, Financial Institutions, Technology Startup, Retail Outlets and Higher Learning Institutions. He oversees the growth of ABA Malaysia, as a leading business coaching and advisory firm in Malaysia.
ZAI OSMAN - DIRECTOR OF GROUP OPERATIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
She has over 15 years of working experience in corporate administration and communications, assisting top management at various divisions in commercial banks and large private corporations. Together with Asri Jusoh, she co-founded ActionCOACH Subang Jaya in 2006 (former brand name for ABA Malaysia). She oversees the administration and communications as well as the internal systems & business compliance of ABA Malaysia group.
LIYANA MASTIKAR - OFFICE MANAGER
She oversees the daily operations and administration, inclusive of event coordination, scheduling and client services. Liyana graduated from University Malaysia Sarawak.
- Action Business Advisors Sdn Bhd - formerly known as IPACE EXCEL Sdn Bhd (1138506-T)
- In-Support Consulting Sdn Bhd - franchise holder of ActionCOACH from 2006 to 2015 (634472-P)
- Excel Coaching Enterprise (01618505-W)
- Small Business Ventures (SA0175481-P)
- # Government Agencies
- # Early Childhood Education
- # Travel & Tours
- # Financial Planning
- # Retailing & Wholesaling
- # Consulting
- # Engineering
- # Interior Design
- # Creative Media & Broadcasting
- # Fashion & Hairstyling
- # Property & Real Estate
- # Building & Construction
- # General Trading & FMCG
- # Manufacturing
- # Oil & Gas
- # Information & Technology
- # Event Management
- # Food & Beverage
- # Medical, Pharmaceutical & Cosmaceutical
- # Nutrition’s & Supplement
- # Professionals - Legal, Architecture, Quantity Surveyor, Accounting, Audit, Secretarial, Medical Clinics, Optometrists, Pharmacists
- # Hospitality
- # Agro-based Industries
High Impact Collaborative Programs
- # TPM-MITI-Telekom Malaysia (Vendors Enhancement C&M Program)
- # TPM-MITI-Tenaga Nasional Berhad (Vendors Enhancement C&M Program)
- # TPM-MITI-PETRONAS (Vendors Enhancement C&M Program)
- # TPM-MITI (Automotive Vendors Enhancement C&M Program - PROTON, TOYOTA, PERODUA AND KTM)
- # TPM-MARA (Furniture Vendors Enhancement C&M Program)
- # TPM-MITI-NEF (ICT Vendors Enhancement C&M Program)